Instant Puliyogare

Ingredients:

1.Tamarind
2.Turmeric Powder
3.Salt
4.Onions
5.Garlic
6.Red Chillies-10
7.Mustard
8.Urad Dhal
9.Chana Dhal
10.Asafoetida
11.Coriander Leaves

Method:


1.Soak tamarind,turmeric powder and salt in water.
2.In a pan fry mustard,urad dhal,channa dhal,onion(till golden brown),asafoetida,red chillies,coriander leaves,salt
3.Add 1 to 2 and allow it to cook.
4.Add this gravy to rice and allow it to cook in cooker.

Cook Tips:

Water amount for rice should be measured along with the gravy.

***This rice is also traditionally called "Vanavathi Sadham"***

Comments

  1. I have tried this and got delicious Results. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to try this at home hope it will gives a gud taste ,thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever i dont feel like cooking i make this rasam since it is simple.This is my mom-in-law recipe and i started cooking for the first time preparing this rasam which gave me hope to be a good cook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and the recipe is awesome, thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its my all time favorite.Can eat anytime…….Looks awesome and splendid….

    ReplyDelete
  6. That groundnut in the center makes all the difference to the dish! we call it puliyam chaadam and it is another mixed rice favorite with me and my neighbor when I make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow finally got the recipe. I was waiting to make this powder at home. I make it every week but either with the MTR paste or the powder. Will try on this weekend and let you know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looking delicious. I will definitely try this at home. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not really like the taste of Indian foods. But i will try this one.Thank you for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its quite easy..This is a great recipe for those who want a quick food. And I think it taste yummy. Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your feedback friends..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great these is so nice food thanks for sharing i love to taste these food and cook at my home..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its looking delicious, I make it every week but either with the MTR paste or the powder. anyway thanx for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts